Our mission is to provide comprehensive primary and preventive care and social services to medically underserved families and individuals regardless of their ability to pay. We strive to meet the unique health needs of the communities we serve in linguistically and culturally competent ways.
We envision thriving communities where every person has access to quality, affordable healthcare, and health disparities have been eliminated.
At ChesPenn, we strive for:
- Compassion – Our first priority is the physical and emotional wellbeing of every person who interacts with ChesPenn. We strive to model compassion, bringing empathy and kindness to every facet of our interaction with co-workers, patients, and the larger communities we serve.
- Teamwork – ChesPenn values every member of our team and aims to cultivate an environment of inclusion and open communication where all team members support one another in providing outstanding patient care.
- Integrity – ChesPenn employees hold themselves accountable to the highest standards of honesty, transparency, and ethical conduct.
- Quality – We are committed to pursuing the highest possible quality patient-centered and trauma-informed care through rigorous evaluation, continual innovation, and attention to patient and employee safety.
- Inclusion – We embrace diversity and strive to make all feel welcome and comfortable in our organization.
- Community-based, community-governed
- Culturally sensitive and linguistically appropriate
- Accessible regardless of ability to pay
- Committed to patient confidentiality